Followers

Sunday 5 October 2014

New Lego minifigures!

   Who doesn't love Lego? (Please just keep it to yourself if you don't.) Before we begin this conversation let's just clear up any misconceptions. We love Lego so much that snub any other brand of construction blocks because they do not fit together properly with Lego.  It's not because we prefer to pay more for toys or because Lego brand has a following that makes it only slightly more acceptable as an collector item for adults. We love it so much, Lego has multiplied to a point that it fills a room in our home. So you can imagine how excited I was when the new Minifigures arrived!


    A note to all the parents that pass us by with an icy stare in Toys-R-us as we squish and feel the tiny plastic bags with the severity and precision of a toy surgeon; I know you are just jealous.  
  
   Perhaps it's not so much that I have the expendable income to purchase toys for myself as it is the disposable time that you so desperately crave. Oh what you would do with an afternoon to yourself, you can only dream.




The rest of the day was quite productive as I created an ultimate version of myself!  There would be more accessories but I only have so many limbs… I think it turned out quite nicely, almost majestic!





No comments:

Post a Comment